Luxurious kitchens are awe-inspiring. Not only does it give us the impression of pure elegance but it also makes us wish if we could have hands-on experience in such a kitchen décor. However, a luxurious kitchen also has all the components of a full-fledged kitchen. A kitchen that has just a pricey look without any efficiency is but a showcase. And certainly not something you should be proud of.
That being clear, it should also be mentioned that having a luxurious kitchen does not necessarily involve a lot of money. What it needs is creativity and a bit of effort. And you can put in some effort in order to make your kitchen look luxurious, can’t you? Well then, if you are ready to give your kitchen a luxurious look without having to pay for it, this blog is for you.
Here Are 6 Ways In Which You Can Make Your Kitchen A Luxurious Space:
- Kitchen Cabinets: One of the most efficient and elegant components of any kitchen décor, kitchen cabinets can be a great luxurious addition to your kitchen décor without having a pull at your wallet. Their numerous premium finishes along with low-cost yet high-quality nature make them a primary choice for a state-of-the-art kitchen décor that has a luxurious appeal.
One such kitchen cabinet design is cherry wood cabinets. The wood’s rich-toned grainy appearance ranges from its natural hue to almost black has a timeless appeal that is suited to any kitchen space.
- Light Fittings: Lights play a major role in making your kitchen appear luxurious. Change your regular lights with fancy fixtures at various corners of your kitchen. Go for brass or silver finish globe lights and install them over your island for a modern look. Under-cabinet lighting is another great luxurious addition. They are hidden from plain sight and uphold your cabinets in the perfect manner. They even make your kitchen appear more spacious.
You can add dimmer switches to change the brightness of the light as well. RTA cabinets with their customizable nature allow you to set them up in your own way.
- Glassware: Glass has always had its own luxurious appeal. So, it’s time that you showcase your glassware in all their brilliance and take your daily dish-ware to the back. The ability of glassware to attract attention will steer that of your guests away from the everyday dishware stored behind.
Open-shelf cherry wood cabinets with glassware placed on them along with warm white or yellow light fixtures make for the perfect luxurious show of your kitchen.
- Backsplashes: Luxury is also about showing yourself off. Opt for a backsplash that suits your taste. A contrasting backsplash can bring a wholly modern look to your kitchen. It can even make your backsplash fixtures look new and trendy.
- Real Fruits For The Centerpiece: Many people tend to use fake fruits as centerpiece. And although it looks nice, but does not have the required natural appeal. Thus, the alternative is to go for real fruits. Grab a handful of your favorite fruits in an open basket and use it as the centerpiece on your kitchen island. This can give your kitchen an artistic appeal symbolic of luxury.
You can opt for cherry wood cabinets for your island’s base. The rich cherry finish of the cabinet along with a warm yellow globe light on top will enhance the beauty of the centerpiece in a spectacular fashion which will further add to the kitchen’s overall luxurious appearance.
- Natural Light: Sunlight can make any room appear larger than it is for real. Opt for light-color curtains and let the windows be open during the day. A natural-light-filled kitchen always gives an inviting and expensive impression.
Additional: Use clove or lavender-scented candles or incense sticks to maintain a pleasant ambiance in your kitchen. It has a strong positive effect on your guests.
Keeping these 6 points will help you in turning your kitchen into a luxurious space without costing you much. All that you have to keep in mind is that you do not compromise function while going for looks. A kitchen is, after all, for cooking, not for staring at.